Thursday, March 11, 2010

What the Heck was I Thinking!

It is 12 days until I start my new job in Hawaii and my head is swimming. I'm trying to get all my affairs in order, trying to get everything ready for the movers and trying to keep some order in the house for Brent and the kids. Needless to say I'm not sure I'm doing a good job of juggling everything!

The idea of starting a blog about my adventures in Hawaii came from my procrastination and the fact that I can be the "Queen of Unfinished Projects!" Hopefully this blog will keep family and friends current on our life in Hawaii and Kansas. We'd also like to keep family and friends posted on what we and our furry kids are doing.

So, if you don't mind me rambling or blogging about anything and everything sit back and enjoy the ride! We are going to have one heck of a time!!!

No comments: