Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick Comment

Just taking a few minutes out of the business day to share a few comments with my faithful followers.  That's kind of cool; "faithful followers."  Or rather disturbing depending on your outlook!  Anyway a few items of note:
  • Brent will join me on the island May 5th for a one week visit.  This will be his first visit to the island since I moved here March 20th.  We both have become creatures of habit over our 13 year marriage so it will be very interesting to see how our habits work together during this visit!
  • My two little boys, Zosimos and Achates, passed their medical tests so they should be ready to fly to Hawaii on July 28th!  I'll be sharing much more on this process as time passes.  I think the process of moving these two boys to Hawaii will be much more interesting then my quick move to the island.
  • The food in Hawaii is wonderful!  I have experienced so many different types of food in the 5 weeks I have been here.  Most of it I like and only a few items I can do without.  Needless to say I'm moving the wrong way on the scale but hope it settles down as I continue to settle into island life!
  • My co-workers and office mates are still being very nice and welcoming to me.  Perhaps we are still in the honeymoon stage or perhaps this is the way of life in Hawaii.  I tend to think the later!
  • I found myself frowning at a driver this morning as I walked to work.  The driver was very impatient and kept honking his horn at those infront of him.  As he kept honking I kept getting irritated at him and thinking "just chill!"  So I guess I have given in to the island way of life and am enjoying some parts of the laid back life!  Now if I could just get payroll to slow down a bit...
Until next time, love and hugs to "my faithful followers!"

1 comment:

Pat said...

I am LOVING your blog. Say Hi to Brent when he gets there. I am sure you miss you furry friends and am glad the kitties will get to be with you soon.
Pat